Senior Software Engineer
As a senior software engineer,
- You will work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists and designers to define, refine and implement features in a microservice platform for autonomous shared mobility.
- You’ll mostly work on the backend side but also help with frontend as needed.
- You’ll collaborate with others to build frameworks and tools, to define functional flow; you will write the code in a small but agile team with fast pace.
- You’ll develop, review, test with big impact
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience, 3+ experience using Spring framework, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of SQL and Database performance.
- Experience with REST and API design and microservices architecture.
- Expertise with Redis, Nignx, MyBatis, MongoDB, MySql.
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ and streaming platforms like Apache Kafka a big plus.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing infrastructure and APIs is a big plus.
- Hand on experience with Unit test and Integration test is a plus
- Experience with Big Data development is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field.
Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits, FSA, 401K, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.