Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Your primary focus will be the development of HMI applications/middle ware/library with popular OS and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- 1+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Has a solid foundation in data structures
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Android SDK is a big plus
- Familiarity with Kotlin/C/C++/C# is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher, in Computer Science or related field.