(Sr.) Software Engineer, Android/iOS
Data and Information System Division is a subordinate division of SAIC Motor Passenger Vehicle Co., that plays a crucial role in the company’s innovation reformation. It is mainly responsible for the framework design, development, arrangement, execution, operation maintenance and continuing improvement of the company’s application system and data platform. It aims at building the company’s data technology capacity, participating and prompting in data related business of the company’s core departments and providing technology support for the others.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the development of the company's mobile application.
2. Collaborate with the team to conduct the business demand survey and overall design for both customer-side and server-side, analyze the technological feasibility of the new product.
3. Conduct the framework design, technology selection and etc.
4. Make project plan and supervise the development, solve key problems and ensure that development meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related major
2. Strong knowledge of Android or iOS, mobile internet application protocol, TCP/IP, proficient in one or more languages such as Java, Swift, Objective-C, C++, C#, HTML5, CSS3 and etc.
3. Bilingual in English and Chinese
1. Master’s degree in Computer Science or related filed
2. Familiar with 3D tech. or experience in game product, 3D engine development or commercial AR product
3. Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules
4. 5+ years of software development engineering experience